PAWBULOUS ONLINE SHOP
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. – Applicability
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions (“GTC”) apply on an exclusive basis to business relationships between PAWBULOUS. AG (“we”) and buyers (“you”) as amended on the date the order is placed. We do not recognize any deviating terms and conditions you might have.
(2) We are entitled to modify, amend or delete the GTC at any time.
2. – Offers and conclusion of contract
(1) By placing an order for products and clicking on “Buy now”, you are submitting a binding offer to enter into a contract which we accept by sending the products, without providing any further confirmation.
(2) The scope and execution of the delivery are dependent on the conditions you have entered and selected. The contract comes into existence under the conditions set out in the offer (i.e. price and shipping costs).
(3) The order quantity is limited to a maximum of five articles at any one time. We reserve the right to decline and/or unilaterally cancel orders that exceed this amount. You will be informed of this separately.
(4) You are purchasing the products for personal use. You are forbidden from re-selling the purchased products for commercial purposes. We reserve the right to take corresponding legal action (including the enforcement of trademark rights). If you wish to order a larger quantity of goods or goods for commercial resale, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a personalized order. If you do not contact us or if you place multiple large orders over a short period of time, we reserve the right to cancel the orders unilaterally.
(5) The maximum order quantity for limited and special editions is limited to one article per user. We reserve the right to decline and/or to unilaterally cancel orders that exceed this amount. You will be informed of this separately.
(6) The number of open prepayment orders is limited to one per customer. We reserve the right to decline and/or unilaterally cancel orders that exceed this amount. You will be informed of this separately.
3. – Product colors
(1) We endeavor to display the colors of the products as accurately as possible. Please note that there can be minor differences between the colors on the prints and the actual hues. Minor color differences are mostly due to monitor color display settings and are not defects. If you have any questions about our products, please contact us on +82 31 719 2229 or at email@example.com.
(2) Furthermore, please note that as the products we sell are made from recycled materials, there might be irregularities in terms of material properties and colors.
4. – Prices and payment
(1) The prices are shown in Swiss francs, euros, pounds sterling, US dollars, Japanese yen, South Korean won, or Singapore dollars. The currency of an order depends on the country to which the order is to be delivered.
(2) Orders which are shipped to a country in the EU are billed in euros. Orders which are shipped to Switzerland or Liechtenstein are billed in Swiss francs. Orders which are shipped to the USA are billed in US dollars. Orders which are shipped to Great Britain are billed in pounds sterling. Orders which are shipped to Japan are billed in yen. Orders which are shipped to South Korea are billed in won. Orders which are shipped to Singapore are billed in Singapore dollars. Orders which are shipped to any other country than the expressly listed countries and unions of countries are billed in Swiss francs. PAWBULOUS charges any applicable VAT and displays it in your basket.
(3) Shipments are processed once payment has been made using the accepted payment methods Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Union Pay, Sofort Banking (EUR), PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay. For Switzerland, Germany and Austria, if paying via invoice, the shipment will be processed immediately and the payment information will be sent by our payment partner Klarna. European customers can also pay in advance. Additionally, Swiss customers can opt to pay with PostFinance and TWINT.
(4) If the delivery address is outside one of the countries or unions of countries listed in point (2), any import duties or VAT imposed by the country will be charged to you.
5. – Delivery terms and deadlines
The following delivery times apply without obligation for the regions listed below (working days: Monday to Friday):
South Korea: 3–5 working days
East Asia:7~15 working days
All other countries: 12–17 working days
The delivery price depends on the country of delivery as well as your basket and is shown in the second stage (“Delivery”) of the checkout process.
Imports, taxes, and customs duties
Deliveries to the EU, UK, USA, South Korea, Japan, Singapore: No other charges apply. All import taxes and customs duties are already included in the purchase price. Deliveries to a country that is not mentioned above are subject to customs, VAT and import taxes. These fees must be paid by the recipient when accepting the delivery.
The indicated shipping service is used for the following regions:
South Korea: Korea Post
all other countries: EMS (No PO boxes or parcel stations)
Korea Post: https://www.epost.go.kr/main/eng/Enpost_Introduction1.html
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org from Monday to Friday.
6. – Right to cancel
(1) As a consumer, you are entitled to cancel this contract without providing a reason within 30 days of receiving the goods in accordance with the provisions of this section. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel, you must notify us (PAWBULOUS. AG, 164, Tancheonsang-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea; tel.: +82 31 719 2229; email: email@example.com) of your decision to cancel the contract by sending us an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter, fax or email). You can use the attached cancellation form template but are under no obligation to do so. You need only send your notice of cancellation before the expiry of the cancellation period in order to meet the cancellation deadline.
(2) If you cancel this contract, we are obliged to refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (excluding the additional costs resulting from your selection of different delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery option offered by us), immediately or within 14 days of our receipt of your notice of cancellation at the latest. For this reimbursement, we use the same payment method that you used for the original transaction unless we expressly agree otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged for this refund. We can refuse to refund your payment until we receive the goods or until you provide evidence that you have sent the goods back. If you opted to pay in advance for your order, please enclose your bank details.
(3) We inspect all goods returned in this way. You must pay the postage costs of returns. You must pay compensation for any loss of value suffered by the goods if the loss of value resulted from handling that was not necessary in order to inspect their quality, properties, and functionality. In particular, we can reduce the refund we owe if:
- traces of use are evident;
- the product was damaged while being shipped back to us.
Cancellation form template
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please fill in this form and send it back to us.)
164, Tancheonsang-ro, Bundang-gu,
Republic of Korea
Tel: +82 31 719 2229
Fax:+82 31 717 2225
I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract concerning the purchase of the following goods (*) concluded by myself/ourselves (*): (*)
ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notice given on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
7. – Return of goods and repairs
(1) If the product has quality defects or was not ordered by you, PAWBULOUS will gladly take it back regardless of your right to cancel and warranty claims. We will also refund the purchase price, the cost of returning the product, any duties and taxes incurred (to be documented with receipts), as well as the original shipping costs. However, we cannot accept products that show signs of wear and tear, including:
- everyday use
- force majeure, (e.g., natural catastrophes)
- improper use
- modifications by the buyer or a third party
- excessive use of force on the part of the customer.
(2) If the product requires a repair, PAWBULOUS will carry it out free of charge for the first two years from the date of purchase (for registered products for the first three years), notwithstanding your right to cancel and warranty claims. This warranty applies only if the circumstances that made the repair necessary were not intentional or due to improper use, modifications by the buyer or a third party, or normal wear and tear over time. When registering a warranty claim, you must provide proof of the date of purchase and return the product to our repair facility at your own expense. PAWBULOUS will bear the cost of the return shipment to you after a successful repair. If a repair proves to be impossible, PAWBULOUS will likewise return the item to you. In this case, you are not entitled to a replacement product.
(3) If the product is lost during return shipping to PAWBULOUS, we cannot give you a refund. We therefore recommend using a company that offers a shipment tracking service.
8. – Our right
We are entitled to withdraw from the contract – including any outstanding part of the delivery or service – if you have provided false information about your creditworthiness.
9. – Retention of title
The delivered goods remain our property until the purchase price and all related costs have been paid in full.
10. – Liability
(1) You have statutory rights in the event that the goods are defective. You are free to demand a replacement, withdraw from the contract, or have the purchase price reduced.
(2) The warranty period is 24 months from the date of delivery. This period is a limitation period and also applies to claims to compensation for consequential damage caused by defects, provided that no claims for unauthorized handling are filed.
(3) Compensation claims are excluded. This excludes compensation claims resulting from an injury to life, limb, or health, as well as liability for other damage caused by an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by us, our legal representatives, or our vicarious agents. Furthermore, this does not affect liability for breaches of duties which must be fulfilled in order that the contract can be duly executed and on the fulfillment of which the customer can normally rely. In the case of a slightly negligent breach of these contractual duties, we can only be held liable for the typical foreseeable damage unless the claims are compensation claims resulting from an injury to life, limb, or health. This also applies in favor of our legal representatives and vicarious agents if claims are filed against them directly. This does not affect the provisions of the South Korea Product Liability Act.
11. – Data security
(1) Data is encrypted with proven SSL technology. Every transaction is authorized and verified online by the credit card company. Blocked or counterfeit credit cards cannot be used. We undertake not to sell or disclose customer data to third parties. An exception to this is the transfer of customer data for logistical reasons (to delivery partners).
12. – Protection of intellectual property
Our trademarks, business designations, designs, products, and website content are protected by copyright. Modifications, reproductions, and imitations of any kind are prohibited.
13. – Final provisions
(1) Litigation regarding e-commerce disputes between PAWBULOUS and USERS is based on the address of the USER at the time of filing, and if there is no address, the district court having jurisdiction over the place of residence shall have exclusive jurisdiction. However, if the address or residence of the USER is not clear at the time of filing, or if the USER resides in a foreign country, the complaint shall be submitted to the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
(2) Korean law applies to e-commerce lawsuits filed between PAWBULOUS and USERS.